Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Daphne du Maurier

1 reply to this topic

PetraEva

PetraEva

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • 9222 thanks

My Cousin Rachel

Daphne du Maurier

My-Cousin-Rachel.jpg

Orphaned at an early age, Philip Ashley is raised by his benevolent older cousin, Ambrose. Resolutely single, Ambrose delights in Philip as his heir, a man who will love his grand home as much as he does himself. But the cosy world the two construct is shattered when Ambrose sets off on a trip to Florence. There he falls in love and marries - and there he dies suddenly. Jealous of his marriage, racked by suspicion at the hints in Ambrose's letters, and grief-stricken by his death, Philip prepares to meet his cousin's widow with hatred in his heart. Despite himself, Philip is drawn to this beautiful, sophisticated, mysterious Rachel like a moth to the flame. And yet... might she have had a hand in Ambrose's death?

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by PetraEva, 29 August 2017 - 09:38.

Thanked by 14 Members:
toby007 , malu , momir.gostovic , kukulele7 , Steel1496 , stameni1 , Bobstam , vdarkbloom , witch77 , nuram , janja , yandz , boden , Mmelita

PetraEva

PetraEva

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • 9222 thanks

Jamaica Inn

Daphne du Maurier

B00GR5MZIC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Her mother's dying request takes Mary Yellan on a sad journey across the bleak moorland of Cornwall to reach Jamaica Inn, the home of her Aunt Patience. With the coachman's warning echoing in her memory, Mary arrives at a dismal place to find Patience a changed woman, cowering from her overbearing husband, Joss Merlyn. 

Affected by the Inn's brooding power, Mary is thwarted in her attention to reform her aunt, and unwillingly drawn into the dark deeds of Joss and his accomplices. And, as she struggles with events beyond her control, Mary is further thrown by her feelings for a man she dare not trust....

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 5 Members:
stameni1 , vdarkbloom , nuram , boden , janja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users